If a defect occurs within the warranty period, from the original purchase, under normal conditions of use, purchaser shall notify Status Concept .Upon confirmation of the defect by an authorized company representative, the company’s sole responsibility shall be, at its discretion, to either repair or replace the defective item. Check product warranty limit.
To make a claim under the warranty for the repair or replacement of the Status Concept product, the Purchaser must contact the company, within the warranty period specified above and provide us:
- Description of the claimed defect and photo.
- Proof of purchase (showing the date of purchase and including the product(s) mentioned in the warranty claim)
Covered by warranty:
- Damages caused by packaging and assembly of the product by our staff.
- Error in product dimensions.
- Inconsistency of the product.
- Missing parts (feet, rubber pieces, suction cups, supports)
The claim of the points outlined above, will only be accepted immediately after the purchaser receives the product.
Status Concept will not be liable for incidental, special, consequential or other similar damages arising out of any breach of this warranty.
The Company does not warrant against and is not responsible for any condition attributable to:
- Improper assembly of Status Concept and/or failure to abide by the company’s assembly guidelines, when it is not our company staff that transports and assembles;
- Use of Status Concept products beyond its intended original use – including modifications of any type to the product;
- Improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of Status Concept product by purchaser or third parties.
- Problems caused by the use of chemicals, corrosive or abrasive products in cleaning.
- Attempted repair by persons not authorized by Status Concept.
- Natural catastrophes (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightening, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, solvent exposure, mold, mildew etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oils, limestone, etc) or any kind of burns caused by fire or any flame source.
The renovation of products that are out of warranty will be on the purchaser, shipping cost and repair parts, through quotation presented by Status Concept.
In the event of a dispute the consumer, may call upon the consumer dispute resolution support, named Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos do Algarve, website
www.consumoalgarve.pt and headquarters in Ninho de Empresas, Edif. ANJE, Estrada da Penha, 3º Andar, sala 26, 8000 Faro, Portugal.
The terms of this warranty are subject to change without notice. Status London® Outdoor Furniture is a trademark of Status Concept and can only be used under licence by other partner companies.